Skip to Main Content

Search Site

Red Dragon Rewards for Feedback

Save 20% on your next order by providing a testimonial of your opinion on e-smoking. Or provide your feedback. Please tell us, what can we do for you?

Since we started our business in 2008, listening to the feedback from our customers has been the key to our growth and success in the electronic cigarette industry. Now we are looking to expand out product line and we want to be sure we are giving you what you want.

Please take a moment to enter a testimonial or some feedback into our blog and in exchange we will e-mail to you a valuable 20% off coupon for use at our www.BuyRedDragon.com site.

Please note that due to FDA regulations, Testimonials that are to be published cannot reference our products as a Smoking Cessation product but instead as an “Alternative to Tobacco or similar product.” It would be great to hear your story as to how you discovered electronic cigarettes and your opinion of them.

Some ideas for feedback are:

What you like, or don’t like about Electronic Cigarette products.
Things that you would change about our products such as color, size, type or anything you can think of.
Products or services that you would like us to develop or provide on our site.
Flavors or strengths that you would like us to add to our line.
Or any ideas to help us provide a better website or e-smoking experience.
We will use your testimonials and feedback to fine tune and expand our product line while providing you with the products you want.

In exchange for your time we will send you a valuable coupon for 20% off anything in the store. Please be sure to enter your e-mail address in the appropriate box so that we can send you the coupon code.

Thanks again for choosing Red Dragon!

Sincerely yours,

Nick Evans
VP of Operations
Red Dragon Products LLC

*Please Note* The comments below are the opinions and viewpoints of our customers. Red Dragon Products and their affiliates in no way claim that the products listed on this site can help to cure or mitigate any disease whatsoever. The product is not intended to be a smoking cessation device.

1. Casey

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 14:13:06

I am in love with this product. I have tried other similar products and nothing comes close to the red dragon. I have gotten several others interested in this product and it has changed my life. I prefer this product over real cigarettes any day.

2. FTT

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 15:15:01

great product, making the switch is easy, cant wait for the public to allow it’s use anywhere

3. Monica Pletcher

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 15:27:31

Using Red Dragon has helped me reduce the number of cigarettes I smoke. I especially like the vanilla flavor. It is also great that there is no smoke odor and I can use Red Dragon when I’m around people that detest cigarette smoke.

4. Rob

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 15:35:33

Good items. I am using the blank cartridges, and they work perfectly. I suppose if I could change something it would be making them a bit less messy, but I think that would end up complicating the simple design (which is part of what makes them great).

5. Mary

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 15:48:16

I could not have quit smoking without this product. It’s been great!

6. Danielle

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 15:54:32

I love how the ecig dosent have that gross tobacco smell after/ when your smoking it. I also like how its battery charged so no ash or mess. I would highly recommend this to all of my friends and family.

7. Ronny

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 16:14:35

Two years ago I found that smoking tobacco cigarettes was getting too expensive. So, I researched the ecigarette. Red Dragon is the most affordable, and is still. So, went with them. I have been truly satisfied. Good product and a responsive customer service. I’d say, the fact that I have stayed with Red Dragon, and plan on staying, says it all.

8. Daryl Simpson

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 16:24:07

I have not smoked since my ecig kit arrived in the mail! I love the act of smoking but hate the idea of killing myself. Ecigs are my “Sinless pleasure”.

9. Marjie

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 16:39:38

The ecigs are great! I love the different flavor options and the scent is more agreeable to my family. Thanks for offering such a great product and such wonderful customer service!

10. Tom Adinolfi

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 16:40:35

The ecig is perhaps the closest thing to smoking without the harm. The newer battery is awesome, unlike the old ones that stopped the vapor after a few seconds these give as much vapor as you want. This along with the new higher cartridges are awesome. Dragon, keep up the good work. The customer support and product warranty can not be beat. I had about 10 of these, and when the new batteries came out, and charges they took all my old ones back, and replaced them FREE with the newer products ! Tom

11. Katie Kirby

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 16:51:01

This product has been great so far. Had trouble with one of the batteries but it was easily replaced. Love the vanilla flavored cartridges. The only things I would change would be to make it a little lighter and the batteries last longer. The cartridges can also get hot if you take several puffs back to back. Other than that I love this product!

12. Dave

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 17:39:28

I have used this product for about 2 1/2 years and once I started I have not used any tobacco products. One cartridge lasts me a day and it is far less expensive than cigarette’s or the small cigars that I once smoked.

If I have any complaint it is the life of the battery but I have sent them back and received full warranty replacement without hassle. I have also sent back a few cartridge’s that either tasted burnt or did not produce vapor and these to were replaced.

I am satisfied with this product.

13. Sheri Marcus

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 18:14:23

I am so happy with the RED DRAGON e’cig!! I have been able to quit smoking the nasty, smelly, unhealthy regular cigs!! Yay!! WHooo hoooo!! I recommend these to everyone and to all my friends that smoke. I have actually gotten two of my girlfriends to use them as well just recently and they love them as well. These really work and after trying about four other brands I really like the Red Dragon the best. You get more satisfaction, more vapor and taste than any of the others! Kudo’s to RED DRAGON e’cigs!! Way to go!!!
    Thanks so much for helping me stop smoking regular cigarettes that my six year old keeps reminding me “Mama they will kill you”!!
    Sincerely,
    Sheri

14. donald jackson

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 18:21:00

I HAVE USED MY RED DRAGON CIGARETT FOR ABOUT 8 MONTHS I DONT SMOKE CIGS ANYMORE .

I HAVE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE BATTERY 2 TIMES AND THEY HAVE REPLACED IT WITH NO PROBLEM . THE WARRENTY IS GREAT.

I AM VERY SATISFIED

15. Kathleen Magill

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 18:47:24

I bought the alternative device hoping that I would like them better than the real things and to tell you the truth they’re great. I’ve tried different ones and Red Dragon products are the best, I will continue to buy from Red Dragon. Thank you for making a product that taste good.

16. Nancy Smith

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 19:39:38

I smoked cigarettes for 45 years. After lung surgery in 2010, a friend suggested the E cigs. I’ve been smoking them ever since and I love them. No messy ashtrays, no smelly clothes. I’ve also cut my cost in half. Thanks Red Dragon.

17. terry duea

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 19:53:02

red dragon has supurb customer service and is a great product! Im greatful that I discovered it! I have not smoked tobacco for 4 months since I started using red dragon products! I smoked for 30 years and never could quit before. its changed my life!

18. Beverly

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 21:32:24

Red Dragon is the only e-Cig I have tried. I researched far and wide before I bought, because even though they save money in the long run, the initial cost for the kit is an investment. I wanted to be as sure as possible that I was getting a brand that I would enjoy. It turns out I was right in most respects. The only thing I would want changed is the length of battery life. But there is a trade-off, because the small size of the battery makes the Red Dragon e-Cigs almost exactly the same size as a real tobacco filter 100. I have graduated to filling my own cartridges, which makes the product even less expensive. I ruined a bunch of cartridges in the beginning, so if you try this follow the Red Dragon instructions and you will have much better luck. When I get the cartridges filled correctly and the battery is charged, there is real “puffing” pleasure. Finally and very important: the Red Dragon customer service is exemplary and I am not lyin’! In the early days (I have been using the product for about a year) I had a couple of batteries fizz out on me and they replaced them immediately with no questions. My orders always come quickly and nicely packaged. Even though don’t see Red Dragon on the top e-Cig review sites often (the probably aren’t spending money for the ads, which keeps the costs down for us), for me it is the top contender. Thanks, Red Dragon.

19. Gordon

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 21:47:59

I started about two months ago using this product and am sold on RED DRAGON . This is a reasonably priced product and easy to use. I have not lit a cig since i started ,To be quite honest i have cut down my need by about one third. The only thing i would want is a manual battery so i could get some more length and power to the battery life . And a larger Juice bottle maybe 30ml to refill with .The shipping is quite fast .Thank you Red Dragon

20. Kerry

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 22:38:52

I’m approaching my three-year anniversary of switching to Red Dragon and I’m thrilled. It’s made such a huge improvement to my life. No more burns on the furniture, no tar-covered everything, no stink! I’d never really tallied the true cost of cigarettes, including replacing furniture, dry-cleaning, etc. Red Dragon has incredible customer service; they go out of their way to get you the product on time, and issue replacements without question. I tried several brands before making the switch and went with Red because if there’s one thing that’s essential in the e-cig business, it’s reliability. I encountered way too many fly-by-night operations when I was sampling.

21. Kerry

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 22:45:45

Me again:) After reading the other comments, I HAD to add - no more messy, filthy ashtrays. It’s been so long since I’ve seen a dirty ashtray, I’d completely forgotten they existed! Yikes. How did I ever put up with them for so long?

22. Jeff

Friday, February 10, 2012 - 23:26:28

I would like to thank everyone at Red Dragon for the excellent service That I have received over the last 2+ years. I started with the mini e-cig and have now switched to the eGo-T. I absolutely love the e-Go-T, I will never switch back. I would like to see Red Dragon greatly expand their parts and accessories, like atomizers, batteries, gel caps,etc. I also would love to see a greatly expanded smoke juice selection. I really think the eGo-T is the future of this industry and I would love to be able to do all of my business with Red Dragon.

23. Brandon H

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 00:09:52

Red Dragon electronic cigarettes (E-Cigs) as an alternative to tobacco cigarettes has helped me quit snoring, smoking, and be more athletic. I can run now before I would be winded. The vapor is tastful, takes care of my urges, and it doesn’t make me reek of smoke. I am a heavy vaporer as I once was a heavy smoker for 10 years now I get all my nicotene from Red Dragon E-Cigs and Cartridges. they work great! Red Dragon also has the BEST Customer Service around. Always able to RMA my chargers, batteries, and cartridges for the last 1+ years I have been using them. I have tried other brands and you cannot beat their service or flavor, vannilla, and the fact I no longer smell helped me keep a job that was implamenting a No Smoking policy.

I would like to see 10ml bottles of E-juice for the same price as the 5ml, 5 cartridges in a pack for the same price as four(other brands offer that), and MORE promo codes, as I spend more when I have a 15% or 20% coupon.
    LASTLY, add a few different colors to the LEDs and batteries. I don’t like my E-Cig to look like I’m using a real cigarette. Blue LEDs and black batteries. I love the white cartridges, add some color to those as well.
    Your refillable cartridges need a coating that will last, because the straight steel gets too hot and burns the lip. Try some kind of special rubber so it lasts about month or two from bite marks.

24. patty

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 00:36:03

i know these are not smoking cessation devices, but i haven’t had a real cigarette since may 15, 2010! & i was a 40 year smoker. lucked out on choosing the right company–great product & great service. forever grateful.

25. Red Dragon Customer Service

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 00:55:27

We have read the comments left and would like to thank you for the kind words left in regards to customer service. We are very touched by your words and feel that we have the best customers in the world!

Thank you again for making our day and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We are here to help.

Best wishes to you all!

The Red Dragon Products Customer Service Team

26. JOANNE K

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 01:52:27

I’ve been a smoker for a very, very long time. When I first heard about eCigs, I was very intrigued. My son in law looked into the eCig market, did some research, read reviews and purchased Red Dragon eCigs. He was pleased with the product, so I went ahead and purchased Red Dragon eCigs myself . Can I tell you just how awesome it is to get my nicotine fix and not stink to high heaven?!!! Smoking at work means going outside in the designated smoking area, taking a few quick puffs, and returning to your desk.. of course, anyone who you walk by knows where you were & what you were doing! I, on the other hand, can go into the ladies room w/my eCig and return to my desk without smelling like an ashtray!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Red Dragon eCig! Just think of it as a nicotine delivery system.. because after all, we are addicted to the nicotine - NOT the tobacco! Give it a try - I trust that you will not be disappointed!!!!

27. JOANNE K

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 01:57:40

Oh… one more thing…. Red Dragon Customer Service is the finest around. There was a glitch in one of my orders (a rarity) … I emailed Red Dragon and explained what had happened. Red Dragon responded within a half hour! They apologized, corrected the situation and immediately had a new order sent to me!
    Great products - Great Customer Service - what more can a consumer ask for?!!!
    Thanks Red Dragon!!!!

28. Kerry

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 02:21:12

@Customer Service: I remember a couple of occasions when you walked my overnight delivery to the FexEx office late at night in the middle of a Minnesota snow storm, so I would get it the next AM and not return to tobacco. You deserve every kind word posted, and more.

Sorry for my angry rants in the past. We nicotine addicts get angry. It’s been smooth sailing the last year, so I haven’t needed to contact you. I still thank each and every one of you for getting me off tobacco. I never thought that would happen. Nice job, you guys, and no wonder most of the customers mention the service.

P.S. Ask Nick for a raise! /don’t kill me, Nick.

29. Ellie

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 16:18:44

I was very happy to get my order so quickly. I’m enjoying the product so far. My only recommendation is to make the e-cig carrying case (in the 3-piece kit) a little larger. The e-cig barely fits and it doesn’t stay closed.

Thanks for a great product.

30. Chris

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 19:12:53

Red Dragon provides a great product and services. eCigs are the only way to go. Habits are hard to break. eCigs make it easier. Website is easy to follow, discounts are nice and service is tremendous.

31. Karen

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 17:52:10

I am finding my Red Dragon to be a useful tool in helping me to give up tobacco. I do wish there was some type of low battery indicator - like on my electric toothbrush - to show me whether I’m fully charged or about to run out of power.

32. Nick

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 21:49:26

One of my friends got a Red Dragon e-cig about a year ago, so I already knew how well they worked and how good the customer service is, but now that I’ve quit smoking, my Red Dragon has kept me tobacco free for over three weeks and going strong! Thanks for making such a great product!

33. Doug F

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 00:57:22

My wife and I have been using your product since March 2010.
    We have not smoked a cigarette since. We were both 30 years plus smokers. This is a great alternative for the both of us.
    In the beginning the batteries would go bad quickly. But you have improved on the life of the battery. And we love your guarentee. We have had no problems in returning a product.
    Thanks for making a great product.

34. Roger K

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 05:41:59

Red Dragon has without a doubt the best electronic cigarette on the market. They also have great customer service. Never a problem with returns.

35. Morgen

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 19:20:05

I have found Red Dragon products to greatly exceed any other ecig. They have proven they have the best quality and excellent service. It’s great to not feel guilty about smelling like smoke, or having to step away from everyone. The only thing I would fix is maybe have more vendors where their more available in stores, smoke shops and such. Also maybe adding a few flavors, like Orange, chocolate covered strawberries, and maybe some holiday flavors.

36. Evie

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 00:28:20

Red Dragon is a company I can rely on for dependable service. I know I can buy with confidence because they always keep good on their warranties. While I only had to make an exchange once, it was hassle-free, easy, and fast! I barely had to do anything!

I really like the e-cig because it is lightweight and easy to change cartridges. I can keep it by me while I knit and my crafts don’t have any smoke smell! Plus, it’s really easy to fill the blank cartridges. I bought the syringe, so it’s not messy at all. Red Dragon definitely sells the best vanilla flavor. No one else’s compares.

If I could change anything, I suppose I would add a sticker to the blank cartridges like the prefilled ones have. I don’t like the look of the silver and it heats up fast.

37. nick

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 01:49:55

Been using RedDragon for several months now and I’m getting exactly what I had hoped out of it. Great choice of flavors. Easy to use website. Friendly customer service. Looking forward to being able to customize them more. Stickers are fun, hoping to be able to have a choice of the light color that illuminates on the end. Great job RedDragon!

38. Michele

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 04:08:06

I LOVE Red Dragon products!!! The flavors are excellent and are my favorite part of the product! I have had some problems with batteries but Customer Service has been excellent. The only thing i do not like is that during the return process the customer has to pay return shipping. When I am returning a defective product, I should not be responsible for paying return shipping, I have already paid to ship the product once so if it’s defective shipping should not be my responsibility!

39. Stu

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 14:01:29

RedDragon as aided me in my road to dropping cigarettes. Not only is it a healthier means of smoking, but so many other benifits! like smoking indoors without the odor and no more lighters ha. love this product

40. Donna

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 15:25:47

Red Dragon is a great product with good customer service. At first, I only used the e cig to cut down smoking cigarettes. As I cut down these cravings, I was able to quit. When I get a craving for a cigarette, I take a few puffs on my e cig and drive right past the tobacco store. I don’t smell like smoke and I can “smoke” almost everywhere, including in my new car. I had a problem with the batteries and they were replaced when I returned them. I highly recommend!

41. elaine

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 16:00:03

For those who want to cut back or give up on cigarettes altogether, the e-cigarettes from Red Dragon can’t be beat. The web site is easy to use, the service is top notch, and the products are exactly as advertised. There are plenty of choices to please everyone. If you haven’t tried the e-cigarettes yet, I strongly encourage you to try Red Dragon. You won’t be disappointed.

42. Tom

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 16:13:55

My feedback on the products and customer service is exaclty the same as all the other posts. Simply put, excellent! The only negative I have experienced was with the batteries. They seem to lock up where you cannot draw on them or what’s happened to a few is you draw on them and you just suck air without it activating the vapor. This is when its fully charged. I can sometimes get it to work if I roll my fingers over the vent at the bottom where the red light is. I’m on my 4th battery in over two years with on and off use. Customer service was great and the first time just sent me a replacement. The second time I called they just required I send the old one back and they would replace for free. I being the lazy person I am just ordered new batteries and paid for them. Having the same issue now where both are doing the same thing. With the 20% off coupon I get will probably go towards new batteries. Great product otherwise. I have 15 boixes of cartriges I need to use. Love the new extra high ones!

43. Kathy Donahue

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 16:46:48

I don’t usually provide feedback for products I purchase, but Red Dragon e-cigarettes have made such a difference in my life that I just had to share my wholehearted support! For years I was a one pack a day “light” cigarette smoker. Every winter I suffered with bronchiitis and every year I tried to quit. I tried pills, patches, gum and hypnosis. Eventually I always went back. With Red Dragon I get the taste, the feel, and enjoyment of a regular cigarette without the second-hand smoke, lingering smell and restricted areas where I can smoke. More importantly for my way of thinking, I have not suffered with bronchiitis since using Red Dragon. I am a happy and loyal customer!

44. Bill

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 16:54:30

Got the ego-t Yesterday it works great ordering from red dragon was a breeze got every thing I ordered in a few days no hassles will order more soon

45. carol jobe

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 17:19:40

I live in an apartment complex where they recently banned cigarette smoking. I live in a cold state so going outside to smoke was not in the cards for me. I purchased my first E cigarette kit 5 months ago and it satisfies my craving and I am able to have the same feel and experience as I would with a normal cigarette. I have a hard time finding
    cartriges at times, so ordering online with your company is so easy and so convenient with free shipping!

46. Renee Shellum

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 17:33:41

Awesome…As a previous 2 pack a day smoker, I have been able to use the Red Dragon electronic cigarette to help the cravings I had trying to quit. Also I find that I can be more social at parties, friends and work because I can “smoke” whenever and where ever I choose!

47. Elizabeth Oxford

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 17:56:11

I have only been using the Red Dragon for a couple of days, but so far, I think its great! It took a little getting use to at first and I do miss the flavor of a real cigarrette, but this is a great substitute!

48. Mateo

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 18:00:52

I LOVE your product! It has been a fabulous alternative to the “regular little beasts”. My Red Dragon has (happily) kept me away from regular cigs completely!
    The company is GREAT - replacing a dead battery unit or charging unit with no questions asked. I would love it if you would come up with a Clove flavor - that would be wonderful!
    Another suggestion - if the carry case were just a bit longer it would also hold one extra cartridge - this would be ideal.
    The only down side I’ve seen with your product is sometimes a box of cartridges comes with 1 or 2 that don’t work very well - that gets a little expensive.
    All in all - RED DRAGON ROCKS!!!!

49. Raymond Sjoquist

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 18:59:21

This is the one I always go back to… every time I try another e-cig product, I continue to compare it to this, and am never satisfied until I go back to Red Dragon.

I put down the alternative cigarettes for over a year… just recently, when I decided to use alternative cigarettes again, both of my Red Dragon batteries STILL HAD A CHARGE!!! I was able to pick them up after over a year and started vaping right away. I simply could not believe this!

Thanks Red Dragon, you’re product is top notch and your support is even better!

50. Dave Kaye

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 19:05:42

This is by far the best e-cig I have used. I have tried quite a few different brands, this has the best battery, great smoke volume, and awesome flavors. Has cut my cigarette smoking more than in half.

51. Michael Laupheimer

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 20:06:53

Of the 3 brands of e-cigs I’ve tried, Red Dragon is definitely the best. It produces more vapor and is more satisfying. I live in NYC where a pack of cigarettes costs $13, so I save a lot of money. It’s also nice to know that they don’t cause cancer or emphysema. I’ll be a life-time customer.

52. Gina

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 20:11:20

When friends who use other e-cigs try these, they switch to Red Dragon. It’s just better. And the best flavor is Vanilla, by far. And to be honest, heavy smokers might want to plan for 1 and a half cartridges per day.

Had some friends who couldn’t smoke after surgery (and one had tried 4 other brands), then tried the Vanilla Red Dragon. They literally asked for the website and threw the others away on the spot.

The shipping is still not the fastest (especially when ordering over the weekend), but the customer service is superior.

53. Dawn

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 20:48:08

This product is amazing. The customer service is the absolute best. I had a problem with a battery and they replaced it no questions asked and promptly.
    The only thing I would like to see changed is being able to order more flavors at a faster turn over rate. I recomend this to all my smoking friends

54. Dae Hannah

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 21:01:57

This e cig is just wonderful. The product is easy to order delivery is quick and when you have a problem with the battery they take care of it immediately.
    I order for my relatives who use the e cig and am very satisfied with the service.
    It seems that every so often there s a problem with some of the batteries and chargers. The Company does take care of it immediately. It is easy to do business with them. Thank you !

55. John

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 21:12:53

I bought two kits over one year ago and they worked great until the batteries failed. Customer service was excellent and the batteries were replaced each time. I just got tiered of sending them back and quit all together. If the batteries are more reliable now, I’d be willing to try again.

56. admin

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 21:25:06

Hi all,

In regards to the batteries,

Our batteries and USB chargers have been revised 5 times over the last 3.5 years. Problems are solved with each upgrade and our current version, the V-5 is by far the best battery and charger combination we have made to date.

Problems can occur if an old charger is used with our new battery, or if an older version battery is charged with our new charger. The batteries and USB chargers are a matched set. So when returning a spent battery, also include the USB charger and we will upgrade both of them with at no charge. That way you will always have the matched set of our latest version.

Hope this helps and thanks so much for choosing Red Dragon!

57. Sasha

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 22:58:21

So, I’ve been a smoker for YEARS. It’s funny because when I started I told myself I didn’t want to be a 10 year smoker. Here we are 15 years later and I am a professional sneak smoker. Yup, when no one is looking, I chain smoke. For years, I’ve endured the “look”. You know, the “oh, she smokes” look. Even worse, I’ve become super aware of my breath. I can see by the persons expression followed by some smooth (or not so smooth) way to cover their nose. Dang. It sucks. So, I’ve tried everything known to man and then some to help quit smoking. Nothing has worked. I’ve tried other e-cigs but, I missed that throat hit and the tons of smoke I would get from a real cigarette. Also, the taste of the e-cig were so bad, I just wanted my American Spirits back.

I discovered Red Dragon from my friend’s uncle. He was a smoker and would get alot of crap from his wife! So, he turned to Red Dragon and happily smokes his “Red” in the house. Now, if he could do it, maybe…so could I. So, I bought the kit! YEA. It stayed on my coffee table for a week. I finally tried it and was a bit skeptical. But, I can say that Red Dragon helped me release some old patterns. Like the times a day I felt a needed a hit etc. As of today, - I’m a firm Red Dragon Diva. I told myself that when I hit my 6 month mark of using only Red Dragon - I’m going to treat myself to a teeth whitening!

THANKS!!!!!!!

58. Sharon Greene

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 23:35:59

Red Dragon has the best e-cigs on the market. The batteries are dependable and keep a great charge. Customer service is always friendly and helpful.

59. Trevor

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 00:20:09

I love my e-smoke its helping me stop smoking real cigs and I don’t have to go outside to smoke it. When are the replacement filters going to be sold at gas stations?

60. Bill A.

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 00:32:02

These have really helped me not smoke the real things. My wife is so happy with me too! Much cheaper too.

61. Ed O.

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 02:07:01

I have found that the Red Dragon product as a terrific alternative to cigarettes. It has truly helped me to reduce the number of cigarettes I smoke. It truly does what it says it does.

62. Libby R.

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 02:31:19

I think the most beneficial change in my life since Red Dragon, is that I don’t stink!! And I’m not offending my non-smoking co-workers on a daily basis, because my clothes don’t stink! When I was still smoking cigarettes, I almost felt obligated to smoke each one down to the filter, whether I really felt like it or not… because if I didn’t, I felt like I was throwing my money out the window! With my Red Dragon eCigarette, I am able to simply satisfy my craving, whether that’s 1 drag or 10. I’m certain that I’ve saved many hundreds of dollars since switching over! I just can’t find any negative’s to the Red Dragon eCigarettes.

63. Jay

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 02:35:40

I found out I had lung cancer a year ago. Treatment was successful but I still had the urge to smoke. My oncologist suggested I try ecigs and after trail and error found Red Dragon to have the highest quality and best value from the many brands I’ve tried. No smoke smell, no burns in clothes, and so much safer in more ways than one.

A better way to refill the cartridges (some type of soaking method) would be great.

Thanks for a superior product!

64. admin

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 02:45:15

Hello Jay,

Thanks so much for adding a comment to our blog. I’m so sorry to hear about the cancer but I’m glad you were able to find pleasure in our products.

I agree, filling those little metal cartridge can be a bit of a messy pain. That is one of the reasons why we started offering the eGo-T kits. They have a “Tank” style cartridge that is much easier to fill. And the vapor coming from it is amazing. However the soaking method that you described for our mini-cig cartridges is intriguing..

We are also working on a “drip tip” attachment for our e-liquid bottles to make it easier to fill the cartridges without the cumbersome syringe. Stay tuned…

65. Mary

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 04:23:32

I have been using the Red Dragon product for over a year. I enjoy the regular flavor more than any other that I have tried. Deliveies are always within a few days of ordering. Great alternative for actually smoking.

66. Grey Pelkey

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 06:55:33

I have been using the Red Dragon Products for over a year now. Regular, ZERO nic is my favorite, followed by the Cherry. The customer service is outstanding, the prices are good. I have one complaint, and it is the battery. They are up to version 6.0 now and still they barely last a month or so before they are worn out or stop working. Like I said, their replacements are fast and without hassle, however, I wish they’d fix this! I have tried MANY different brands and Red Dragon Regular, is the best tasting one - bar none.

67. Manny

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 09:52:46

I’ve been using Red Dragon products for some time now as an alternative to smoking. It has worked great. Customer care is great, as well. My wife started to use these and says the same thing.

68. Sandra

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 10:11:12

Just got my Red Dragon kit this week and I am so impressed with the feel and satisfaction factor of your e-cigarettes! The flavor is fantastic and you have definitely won me over.

69. Marissa

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 15:42:58

I like the Red Dragon e-cigs overall - loved the medium nic. vanilla which tastes great, provides good vapor, and lasts a long time. I do not like the high nic. apple of which I ordered 3 packs - hardly any vapor and the flavor isn’t great either; I’ve thrown 2 cartridges out after limited use because it is frustrating to get so little vapor and with a poor taste.

70. Jennifer

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 18:56:19

I love Red Dragon e-cigs. They have the most vapor and they taste great.
    I’ve been a smoker for many years and this is the best I have found.

71. harry

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 19:41:04

Performance and battery strength are important to me. I get both with Red Dragons new products.

72. Scott&Tina

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 20:22:46

My husband and I switched to Red Dragons on our 23rd Anniversary which was January 6th 2012.We LOVE smoking them. No mess and the satisfaction of a real cigarette. I could go on and on about the reasons we love them! We have recommended them to a lot of people who have also started buying them! In the future I would like to see the battery be made with a rubber outside to reduce the weight. And a portable charger would be great too because even though we have 5 chargeable Batteries when we go out we always run them dead! I would also like to see our local Cigarette shops stock more Liquid nicotine. Right now it`s very hard to get it. We`ve been waiting for weeks and it`s still not in.

73. Kathleen R. Kruger

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 20:32:59

I was a smoker for over 45 years, two packs a day for the last 10 years. I Have not had a cig. in over 2 years. I have tried several brands of e-cigs and found the RED Dragon brand to be the best on the market. I found their customer service to be excellent. I can’t say enough about my RED DRAGON e-cig. I take them everywhere no longer smelling like smoke. My doctor had tried to get me to stop smoking for years. I brought my red dragon cigs to him and he was very happy I was using them. In fact he is recommending to other patients who have trouble quitting.

74. Wayne

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 20:49:15

I think your product is great. I hope one day there will be a variety of marajuana cartridges available.

75. admin

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 20:58:08

Hahaha! Oh my…

Well, you can bet if they ever fully legalize marijuana, which is bound to happen eventually, then we will be right there to create a smarter way to ingest it, through a liquid vapor rather than the burning of organic materials.

Thanks for the post Wayne!

76. admin

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 21:01:48

Folks,

Thanks for all the great comments! We are learning so much from you all and the result will be better choices, products, websites and service.

By the way, be sure to include your e-mail address with the comment form so that we can send you the 20% off coupon.

Nick

77. Ed

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 00:30:43

great product. I have tried several other brands but find yours superior. Keep up the good work!

78. Bev

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 01:15:34

I have been using electronic cigs for about a year now and I have found them to be very satisfactory. Especially when it is cold outside or while traveling in the car. Have been pleased with your quick shipping methods.

79. Kim

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 01:24:20

I really enjoy smoking…it’s just all of the ashes and the smell I wanted to get away from.

Red Dragon has solved that problem!

80. Shelly

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 02:09:06

I enjoy my elec cig most of all when I have to be somewhere I can’t smoke, I now have more freedom.

81. Diana

Saturday, February 18, 2012 - 04:02:26

I have quit smoking periodically over the past 25 years. I was quitting again and mentioned that I was thinking about e-cigarettes. Red Dragon was recommended by a friend of mine who had done all the research. I got them and haven’t had a cigarette since. It works for me. I have recommended Red Dragon to two friends who ae serious smokers and both have since switched entirely to RD and don;t smoke cigs at all.
    Excellent customer service and super fast shipping!

82. Tammi

Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 18:46:57

I quit smokng thanks for the Red Dragon e-cig. It is the greatest! … my only complaint would be that the cartridge quality can vary significantly even with the same strength and flavor.

83. Ricardo

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 14:58:42

Red Dragon e-cigs are a great alternative to cigarettes. I live in an area where most public smoking is banned and e-cigs allow me to get my ‘nicotine fix’ without having to go stand in the weather, whether it’s cold, raining, or hot. My wife loves that I don’t have ‘ashtray’ mouth anymore when we kiss.

84. Tess

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 06:50:00

I began smoking Red Dragon electric cigarettes in May 2009 and haven’t smoked a tobacco cigarette since then. Until then I was a long-time smoker and was smoking about a 1.5 packs a day. One thing I’d like to suggest is a portable e-cig that can be used while it’s attached to the lighter port in a car. It would be nice to drive without having to worry about having already charged batteries.

85. Damon Herbel

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 05:58:34

Hey guys.

I have really enjoyed Red Dragon, but have one little issue. The generators or battery packs do not seem to stay charged very long.. Can you do something to make them better. The vapor is great though.

86. admin

Sunday, February 26, 2012 - 17:57:04

Hello Damon,

Thanks so much for adding a comment to our blog.

Our Mini-Cig batteries are designed to be small and light so the result is a smaller unit with a battery that has limited capacity.

Many folks prefer the smaller device as it is almost the same size as a traditional cigarette. However I see from the entries on our Blog that many other folks share your point. It would be useful to offer a choice between battery size and capacity. We will work on that, stay tuned…

However, if your looking for the largest possible battery capacity in an electronic cigarette device, take a look at our 950mAh eGo-T. This device contains a significantly larger battery than our Mini-Cigs which results in a very long battery life between charging.

Thanks again for your comment!

87. Dave

Friday, March 23, 2012 - 18:12:00

Just to let every one know our house hold has 3 battery kits and 7 USB Passthrough Kits and love them. Very good customer severice. Had some bad batterys and sent them back with quick replacements without question.They seem to care and not hassle about returns. Will order more! Would like to see more in stores. I see other types showing up at the local SA now but not the red dragon. And a SPECIAL thanks to Nick. You got something here and hope you capitalize on the market!
    P.S. For thoes who don’t like the battery, Get the USB Passthrough Kit. I love them..
    Thanks, Dave

88. Damon Herbel

Sunday, May 6, 2012 - 06:00:42

Since using Red Dragon, My wife and I have been cigarette free for almost four months. The Smoke is awesome and we have started to use the nicotine drops…takes a while to get use to. Maybe you guys can have a frequent buyer program with discounts. Just a thought. Thanks for helping me keep off of cigs.

89. Ben Barsness

Friday, May 18, 2012 - 00:12:05

This company’s Customer service is awsome i cant wait to get my ego t they have answared all my questions

90. Dino

Friday, August 3, 2012 - 10:18:06

I’ve been a Red Dragon customer for several years, and I have tried other brands but none have satisfied my desire ti smoke like Red Dragon. It is pleasantly mellow, and has a nice rich flavor. One thing I enjoy is that it is an attention grabber when I travel. I’m surprised that more don’t know about them.

Fill out the form below to add your own comments